An Asian Christian woman living in London blogging about the everyday issues of religion

Thursday 4 June 2015

When You Feel Cut Off From God

There is a regular pattern to my faith, I can go for a year without having my faith shaken and then just as I start to feel pleased about it something happens and, just like that, my faith is shaken. In this case my faith has been shaken by something earth shattering.

I keep reminding myself that being a Christian does not mean that we have a 'Nothing Bad Will Happen To you' card. Just sometimes, though, I do feel mighty racked off that non-Christians seem to have it easier in many ways. An illusion? A reality that we as Christians have to live with? I don't have any answers but I am looking and praying.

The picture below represents a state of faith that I hope to return to, very soon, which is one of purity and beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment